Lust is an emotion or feeling of intense desire in the body. The lust can take any form such as the lust for knowledge, the lust for sex or the lust for power. It can take such mundane forms as the lust for food as distinct from the need for food. Lust is a powerful psychological force producing intense wanting for an object, or circumstance fulfilling the emotion.
SIGNS OF LUST
- You're totally focused on a person's looks and body.
- You're interested in having sex, but not in having conversations.
- You'd rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
- You want to leave soon after sex rather than cuddling or breakfast the next morning.
- You are lovers, but not friends.
Lust is the first stage of falling in love. It's driven by desire. The sex hormones play an important role in this stage. According to experts, this stage may begin immediately and can last up to two years.
Signs that you're in lust:
- You're focused on the physical appearance of the object of your desire.
- There is a strong desire to have sex, but not deep emotional conversations.
- You’d rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
- You are lovers, but not necessarily friends.